50 Ways to Love Your Liver




Did you know that the liver affects nearly every physiological process of the body and performs over 500 different chemical functions? And that the liver filters over a liter of blood each minute? 

The liver is amazing organ that we take for granted. I'm sharing a great piece called, "50 Ways to Love Your Liver," by raw foodist Shazzie. Her website is here.

1) Never get jealous. If someone has something you want, then visualize you have either it or something better. You’ll very often get it and then your liver will be happier.
2) Eat your food raw whenever possible, and at least 50% of the time. Max Gerson claims all the C word diseases are a disease of the liver. His answer? Massive raw food abundance, of course.
3) Do castor oil packs. It’s a simple and very effective way to give love to your liver. All you need is castor oil, some old rags and a hottie bottie. You can find detailed instructions on the web.
4) Laugh. It’s a high vibrational technique that changes you on a cellular level, for the better.
5) Juice cleavers (also known as goosegrass or sticky willy). It’s great to resolve liver damage. It’s free in your hedgerows, and is perfect for picking right now. You could even use it as a wild pesto ingredient.
6) Do a gall bladder/liver cleanse. It takes a few days and isn’t recommended by everyone. I’ve done them and benefited greatly, though. I felt like a shiny new person afterwards. Find comprehensive directions on the Internet.
7) Eat garlic and onions. Their sulphur helps detox the liver.
8) Make a weak lemon drink when you wake up. Squeeze one lemon into a litre of warm water. Drink over fifteen minutes, then wait about thirty minutes before eating.
9) Eat beetroot or drink its juice. It helps your liver purify itself and makes your bile thinner. Just don’t freak out when you next go to the toilet. You are not dying, it’s beetroot!
10) Eat cruciferous veggies. They help your liver detox by stimulating enzyme production.
11) Cut down on cooked saturated fats. They don’t help your liver or the rest of your body. 25-30% of westerners have a fatty liver. Yum.
12) Cut down alcohol consumption. Try to drink no more than two days a week, and then be moderate. That means no binge drinking, but you wouldn’t do that would you?
13) Take milk thistle. It’s a great liver supplement, protecting it from damage as well as helping with detox.
14) Less caffeine, please. Check out the herbal coffees that are around. My next door neighbour uses herbal coffee (barley), adds some raw chocolate and a couple of fresh mint leaves from the garden, and then brings me a cup of it, as I’ve got no kitchen at the moment. That’s what friends are for.
15) Take zeolite. One of the most remarkable products ever.
16) Cut down on sugar consumption. If you want to eat something sweet, make sure it’s bound up in a whole food form or have refined sugar very very occasionally. Please don’t give your children sweets, that really is spoiling them.
17) Eat artichokes. They can double your bile production which removes toxins.
18) Eat bitter leaves at or after every meal. They help stimulate bile flow.
19) Eat apples. Their pectin binds onto heavy metals and helps them be excreted. This puts less load on your liver.
20) Eat walnuts. They contain the amino acid arginine, which helps rid the liver of ammonia.
21) Juice the spring thistles that are around at the moment. They’ll do the same job as artichokes and milk thistle.
22) Drink green tea, if it doesn’t make your teeth feel like nails on a blackboard. It contains antioxidants called catechins which prevent build up of liver fat and do something interesting regarding the C word.
23) Stay away from fried foods. Seems obvious but I wanted to write it.
24) Season your food with lemon, apple cider vinegar, onion, garlic etc. Never use table salt, especially if you’re a slug or snail.
25) Stay at a healthy weight. If you are overweight, your liver will be suffering. It can only do so much.

26) Eat more fresh ripe and raw wild or organic foods that haven’t been processed in any way. A high fibre diet keeps the liver healthier.
27) Don’t take paracetamol. If you need a painkiller, there are safer ones around than this liver destroyer. Never give it to a child, either.
28) Take MSM. Half a teaspoon a day for a month, then double it for the rest of your life. It’s liver love at its best.
29) Take enzymes with every meal to help digest your food. Take a break every few weeks, though.
30) Make sure you get all your vitamins and minerals, as a deficiency in some of them can inhibit your liver from detoxing. Take care with your B vitamins, iron, magnesium and sulphate.
31) Stand in a forward bend for a while. It will massage your liver.
32) Dandelion root and leaves are great for the liver. Current spring ones are great in salads or juiced.
33) Try dandelion coffee. It’s good on your liver and tasty, too!
34) Get on your trampoline or rebounder and move your body! Help that liver squeeze toxins out. Play with a child on a trampoline, it makes you laugh and get fit all at once. Now that’s health multi-tasking at its best. Regular aerobic exercise reduces fatty liver of the non-alcoholic variety.
35) If you have any type of hepatitis, look at vitamin C megadosing. Reports state you can cure it before the week’s out. You can find the protocols on the Internet.
36) If you don’t have hepatitis, you can still benefit from taking lots of vitamin C. 5g (5000mg) a day can help flush fat from your liver.
37) Resolve all your emotional issues. If you don’t, your liver will not be at peace. If you want to say something to someone, say it. Or write a letter, read it out loud to yourself and then burn it. Anything left unsaid, or unexpressed will eat you up.
38) Eat lecithin. I recommend about a dessertspoon a day, sprinkled on food or in a smoothie for normal health. Times that by 3-5 if you are using it to emulsify cholesterol (treat gallstones).
39) Avoid all high GI and GL foods, they cause fatty liver and insulin resistance, type two diabetes. No, that’s not what you want, is it? Out with the white rice, potatoes, bread and pasta. In with wholefoods. Well, I’ve only been saying that for 26 years…
40) The liver is our second largest organ, next to the skin. If you don’t keep it squeaky clean your skin will start to show symptoms. Clean out your liver and get special glowy skin as a great side effect.
41) Poo properly so the liver doesn’t get poisoned by a colon that’s not emptied out. Get your feet on a stool so you’re in a good squatting position and stay there until you’ve done the best poo ever.
42) Drink about five litres of water a day, but never more than half a litre in one go.
43) If you are angry, check out liver therapy. It could stop you exploding.
44) If you have arthritis, then your liver is too full. Alkalise yourself, do enemas and forgive everyone. Let it go. Go on, Doxtor’s orders.
45) Do a coffee enema. It smells great, you get a thrill and your bile gets dumped. What a clean out.
46) Love ayurveda. They say that the liver is the seat of the fire in the body. It easily heats up and causes inflammation. Look for special ayurvedic herbs to bring you back into balance.
47) If you eat meat, make it organic. You don’t want all those non-organic toxins being stored and processed in your precious liver.
48) Massage your liver by touching your feet. With reflexology, you have your whole body map at your fingertips. Find the liver reflex points on the outer edge of the right sole. Give it a good old rub whenever you have a minute.
49) Eat coconut oil instead of other fat, where possible. It doesn’t digest in the liver and reduces the strain on it.
50) Make love. If you have someone to make love with. Sometimes the Universe doesn’t give you the partner you want to play with so you just have to ask harder. It will listen and respond in the end. It always does, especially when you really know what you want. Get a clear mind and a clear liver will follow.
My Picks! ~ click on the photos for more info


My favorite Liver supplements!

  

30 comments:

  1. Thank you for this great article. I also expect you to visit our page on the subject.
    http://www.healthylifestylehealth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good day. I'm Mrs Lynn and I want to quickly share something with you. As of January 2019, I was having issues with my health and I was forced to go to the hospital. Only to be diagnosed of cancer. And as if that wasn't bad enough, it was prostate cancer. I felt like my greatest fear has finally caught up with me. I lived life like I wasn't existing no more. I was depressed, frustrated and most a times I contemplated suicide. Then one day while going through the internet checking for ways to get cured because I was getting sick of the too many drugs I was taking I stumbled across a post about a doctor called DR.Ehiaguna. I quickly messaged him because I was really desperate. I got a reply from DR.Ehiaguna and he told me what to do. And I did exactly as I was told and under two week I noticed changes. I could do things I normally found to be difficult and today I am cancer free and I will be forever grateful to doctor DR.Ehiaguna because he saved my life. Are you a cancer patient? Do you want to live a cancer free life? Then leave doctor Ehiaguna a message drehiaguna@gmail.com also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 and you'll be glad you did And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

      Delete
  2. Hello
    Very Informative page, I hope it will be useful for all of us. Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Visit our Blog SiteVery Informative Good Health Tips. Very Interesting and helpful articles and videos of information about this health site.All health information in this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many Thanks!!! Really very interesting and helpful post.
    To remain healthy you must also have remain clean and also look for your surroundings.
    You should have have very good cleaning schedule. Should have clear idea about best products available in the market for cleaning.
    To learn more on this just click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great piece of information. Pretty interesting. Fresh Vegan food in your diet always keep you and your organ healthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ways to keep liver healthy. Thanks for the information. You can buy indian superfoods containing various other nutritional ingredients to keep you overall fit and healthy from nutritatva Foods Pvt Ltd online. Visit - https://www.nutritatva.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy, ,Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer. , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: info@drituaherbalcenter.com Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Prostate Cancer,Blood Cancer,Lung Cancer,Brain Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy,Hpv,Weak Erection,Wart Remover. Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption  for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Weak Erection,Wart Remover,Hpv,Herpes,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Fibromyalgia,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Liver/Kidney Inflamatory,Epilepsy,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Brain Cancer,Lung Cancer,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheriaAmyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact  .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
  11. Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

    Over 160000 women and men are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night in their sleep.

    It's painless and it works with anybody.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Grab a drinking glass and fill it up with water half full

    2) Then use this awesome hack

    and be 1-2 lbs skinnier as soon as tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you. I always appreciate the good work.
    Buy Automotive Parts Accessories Online in worldwide at low prices. Shop online for car GPS navigation, motorcycle gadgets, car parts and accessories from Saysal worldwide in budget price

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.

    Latest Good Rated Video Gaming Store Online Buy Video Games for PC,PS2/PS3/PS4 Consoles Games online get Free Shipping at your Favorite Ecommerce site|Saysal

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes Very informative and usefu.

    Buy Automotive Accessories Online in worldwide at low prices. Shop online for car GPS navigation, motorcycle gadgets, car parts and accessories from Saysal worldwide in budget price.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow. Thank you very much for sharing this informative and useful post..

    Our 3D Showcase is an online experience for buyers to move through a property and see it from any angle. Our distinct tours give homebuyers a completely unique sense of the property.
    We bring listings to life with immersive.
    Our 3D Showcase is an online experience for buyers to move through a property and see it from any angle. Our distinct tours give homebuyers a completely unique sense of the property.
    We bring listings to life with immersive ...

    experiences that are more than virtual tours. At Realty Showtime our technology completely immerses visitors so they can create an emotional connection.

    We offer the latest real estate marketing technology to get more clients and sell more homes.

    If you've ever used Google Street View, you'll have a pretty good idea already of what Realty Showtime presents. Using 3D imaging technology,

    Realty Showtime allows online visitors to virtually "walk" through a property just like they would virtually "walk" around a city using Google Street View. This is the first piece of real estate technology that really allows users to control how the experience a property when they're looking at it online.

    "The key difference with this technology and what sets it apart from the videos and virtual tours that we are used to is that it allows the viewer a completely immersive, user controlled walk around experience of a space in its entirety,"

    Click View Realty Show Time

    Contact Info:

    Demetre Politis. Broker/Owner,
    email: djpolitis1@gmail.com.
    email: info@realtyshowtime.com

    Phone: Canada +14163009293
    Greece +306944043311

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this post.

    *********TOUR REALITY BEFORE YOU PURCHASE*********

    Our 3D Showcase is an online experience for buyers to move through a property and see it from any angle. Our distinct tours give homebuyers a completely unique sense of the property.
    We bring listings to life with immersive ...

    experiences that are more than virtual tours. At Realty Showtime our technology completely immerses visitors so they can create an emotional connection.

    We offer the latest real estate marketing technology to get more clients and sell more homes.

    If you've ever used Google Street View, you'll have a pretty good idea already of what Realty Showtime presents. Using 3D imaging technology,

    Realty Showtime allows online visitors to virtually "walk" through a property just like they would virtually "walk" around a city using Google Street View. This is the first piece of real estate technology that really allows users to control how the experience a property when they're looking at it online.

    "The key difference with this technology and what sets it apart from the videos and virtual tours that we are used to is that it allows the viewer a completely immersive, user controlled walk around experience of a space in its entirety,"


    Contact Info:

    Demetre Politis. Broker/Owner,

    email: djpolitis1@gmail.com.
    email: info@realtyshowtime.com

    Phone: Canada +14163009293
    Greece +306944043311

    website: Realty Show time

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good day. I'm Mrs Lynn and I want to quickly share something with you. As of January 2019, I was having issues with my health and I was forced to go to the hospital. Only to be diagnosed of cancer. And as if that wasn't bad enough, it was prostate cancer. I felt like my greatest fear has finally caught up with me. I lived life like I wasn't existing no more. I was depressed, frustrated and most a times I contemplated suicide. Then one day while going through the internet checking for ways to get cured because I was getting sick of the too many drugs I was taking I stumbled across a post about a doctor called DR.Ehiaguna. I quickly messaged him because I was really desperate. I got a reply from DR.Ehiaguna and he told me what to do. And I did exactly as I was told and under two week I noticed changes. I could do things I normally found to be difficult and today I am cancer free and I will be forever grateful to doctor DR.Ehiaguna because he saved my life. Are you a cancer patient? Do you want to live a cancer free life? Then leave doctor Ehiaguna a message drehiaguna@gmail.com also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 and you'll be glad you did And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow. Thank you very much for sharing this informative and useful post.


    FREE Online Beginner Violin Lessons - Start Learning Violin

    Meta description: Learn to play violin from the beginning with this step by step guide to get you started from the 1 instructor online Free Course.

    Get More Information Free Violin Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow. Thank you very much for sharing this informative and useful post.


    OUR MISSION

    We are a brokerage built on unrelenting dedication and authentic experience.

    Our ambition and enthusiasm for Real Estate have been a large factor in our brokerage’s success, however, it is the people that we are truly passionate about. Our mission is to provide you with the Real Estate of your dreams and that's what truly drives us forward.

    Demetre Politis Biography

    Award winning Real Estate professional Demetre Politis has over 26 years of experience selling Real Estate in the U.S. and Canada, Demetre now focuses in Greece and the rest of Europe with a vast knowledge of many areas and their differing realities.

    A dynamic individual, Demetre strongly believes in the potential of hard work and persistence. In 2015, he became the TOP PRODUCER in sales for Wrenwood Realty Inc. And in 2009, he became the recipient of the REMAX PLATINUM CLUB AWARD, recognized by the distinction amongst the TOP 1% IN REMAX in the industry. Additionally, Demetre is part of a select group of individuals in North America to have successfully completed the Leader's Edge Training. As he regularly participates in continuing education courses, Demetre is able to steadily upgrade and sharpen his expertise on the industry.

    An Broker/Agent with a true passion for Real Estate, Demetre chose the Real Estate industry over a career as a medical professional. After having graduated with honours in the Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Science Pharmacy programs at the University of Toronto, Demetre shifted his career direction. His reason for delving into Real Estate was because it offered him the opportunity to explore what he loves most about homes: architecture, design, business and the art of selling. His passion has certainly lead him to success as Demetre reached the TOP 1% AT REMAX. Since then Demetre has opened his own brokerages, Realty Show Time and Wrenwood Realty and is now the Broker of Record/Owner of his own companies.

    Demetres’ approach to Real Estate is honest and integral, always putting the needs of his clients first. He truly enjoys getting out there and working with people to provide them with the perfect choice. As a result, a strong bond is often developed. His main mission has always been to create an environment of trust, respect and collaboration with his clients.


    Get More Information and visit our websites Click

    ReplyDelete

  20. It was really insightful.
    Thanks for the info.

    While you start watching these best satisfying videos in the world, you will will get that feeling.
    A satisfying moment of relaxation, a calming feeling. This channel is devoted to creating that feeling!

    DMOS-TV

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing post! Your post is very useful, and I think it very interesting while reading it.

    best real estate websites
    sell home online
    online house sales
    house for sale
    real estate in india
    rental property websites

    Great story….Keep on sharing… Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice article with such a great information. Learn more about traning for devops and also many other courses to get the best knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for the great post!

    abhiram astrology center. Best Astrologer In jasper

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty
    ភ្នាល់ប្រដាល់ថៃអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice info! It would be really useful.
    Visit Best Astrologer in koramangala.

    ReplyDelete